Saturday 5 June 2010

NaBloPoMo - Day 5

Unfortunately there is no topic given at NaBloPoMo for today, but dont want to discontinue my "post a day" for the month of june. Am going to write about my day today....
Well i woke up in the morning at around 10, had a cup of tea and some shortbread, enjoying the sun in the garden. Then switched on my comp, watched news, checked email, checked my facebook a/c, etc., At around 11.30 headed to my TOEIC learning and reading skills test ( As this is one of the qualification on point based system for workpermit holders like me in UK to switch jobs), the test stated at 13.00hrs and finished at 15.00hrs and headed straight to work after that(which i was late by an hour). Usually i am the one, who arrives early, but unfortunately me being late, everything in the kitchen (Yes thats my workplace) was in a mess. By the time we all got2gether and put the days delivery in its place n sat for lunch it was 4pm. Then did some admin work and by the time it was service time. The service was pretty slow, with less reservations, so was a bit boring. Slowly at around 9pm it started picking up with more n more orders and all went smoothly. at around 11pm, cleared , cleaned d kitchen, had dinner and came back home. The moment i stepped into the house, it started pouring like cats n dogs....now sitting in front of my computer and writing this post....will have a drink or two with colleagues and probably a movie online before i hit the sack....
Hope i didnt bored you all with my monotonous routine of life......Have fun and thanks for dropping by.....cheers

No comments: